Thursday 26 November 2009

Nikita's problem

Chris told me to think about Nikita’s problem again, well I did but I didn’t have much progress. Something that I thought is that in the problem, one of Lau’s reasons is that if he loses, then he will have lost his first court case, in which event, the original agreement releases him from having to pay any tuition fees, but he lost the case so the law will make him pay, even though and because he lost it! On the other hand, Nikita has the same problem, because if Nikita lose then he can’t charge anything because the law said that he can’t, even though Lau has finally won his first case.

2 comments:

  1. But I think that the question is more related about the fundament of each one. I trying to say why should win one of them and you need to write the reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has now been dealt with in the blog...

    ReplyDelete